Monday, February 11, 2008

Life Begins

Well, today was the day. I went back to work & Emmaline stayed with Shane. Well, they didn't exactly stay anywhere. They went to the bank, went to the hospital, went to lunch, went to Grandma Dots, went to the post office, and went to Wal-Mart. What busy bees!

It really wasn't a bad day at school. I guess I have that "off break" momentum we usually have after being gone all summer. The kids were fine, just had to get back into the groove of having me there again.

Tomorrow Emmaline will go to her Grandmommy's (Leslie). This will be her regular place to go when Shane & I are at work unless her MeeMee (Sherry) needs her fix of her grandbaby or Poppy (Tommy) has Leslie doing something else. I'm sure it'll be an adjustment for all!

Sorry this is so short but I'm going to bed, even though it's not even 9:00 yet! I'll update more as the weeks go on.

No comments: